Friday 20 September 2013

WE ALSO THINK

I can guess that I am either unlucky or it happens to me.That is unfair to my perception.I have interacted with many people in the society since I was born-cannot remember how many-but enough is enough.They have too much.Some times when I am with them,I do ask my self,do they know what they are doing.
  Psychologist in the university told me that whatever me see or do is first stored in conscious mind and it is later transferred  in the subconscious mind.If i can recall very well,the presence of a thing stored in the subconscious mind reminds us the past;where it happened,how it happened and who were around by then.I cannot recall the same psychologist saying if the motive of the past action are relevant or need to be thought about.I mean rethinking if the past action was right.
Some may say that those who express over-controlling behavior are people who were born to be leaders are somehow right and in some other  way wrong.Do they mind the feelings of other people?Or is what other people do or feel irrelevant to them.Am sending this message to them:WE ALSO THINK.............

No comments:

Post a Comment