Friday 20 September 2013

CORRECTIONS

From me By me
 
introduction
I want to start a journey whose end am not sure about.Destiny is not defined and as a result of this,I will get a few followers.Those who will join me,will do it at their own peril.Just a minute!I am not a law breaker and i do not want to.
I am going to recall a small past about me.My past will form the basis for the journey am going to take.Am contemplating the effect of this journey,but take me right,am not going to hurt anybody and the same should be reciprocated for me.
But before i do it,I need a cup of coffee or tea or any beverage because I am only hearing the sound from roof top.Some liquid have been set free by "someone".If you dare call me,I will not ignore you but I think I will not answer you.We say it is blessing from above.I now believe we are even,aren't we?
 Little is unknown about me:I mean my mind.After this cold has gone away, I will share what I think has been  resonating in my mind for long.With a democratic nation like this of ours,I feel free to  convince my mind that this not wrong course. In fact,it will help set me free from all that has been holding me captive:poverty.I now need freedom.
These writings are going to be a manifestation of a captive mind struggling to be free.But my eyes are itching and that does not make me feel nice and I am continuously rubbing them.I aint seeing letters clearly on this monitor but anyway, I will do it:correct what is not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment